Thursday, June 19, 2008

Weekend At Gma & Gpa Knight's


















We all headed to Herington on Thursday, June 19th to celebrate Colgin's birthday. We met at 5:09pm (Colgin's birthtime) to release balloons, say a prayer, and give Colgin our gifts. It's always nice that family continue to join in our celebrating and that after 7 years, we can still do this.

We were able to stay on my mom's & stepdad Butch's house through Sunday. We planned to help Kelly get baby Ryland's room ready, go swimming, and host Kelly's baby shower on Sunday. All went well. The girls and I and Bailey enjoyed time together. Papa Butch helped Kelly and I paint stripes on Ryland's walls, and he did some work on the closet light and clothes bars. Gma took the girls swimming, then they enjoyed a pony ride on Gma's new pony, and then we all enjoyed a nice boat ride in the evening. We finished up Ryland's room & Kelly was able to clean house and get ready for incoming guests from the shower.

The baby shower went great. She had lots of friends and family attend. She received a lot of great much needed gifts. We all had a good laugh at the fun games my mom and I put together. We ate some yummy treats and it was a great day and good visit.

2 comments:

wlllle blogged said...

Hi. I'm from Singapore, Anderson Junior College. My friends and I are currently working on a project on our local foodcourts. Can you help us to do a survey? Your response will be of a great help to us. Can you help me to spread to your friends too? Thank you so much.





http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=eXBUrHYQmdt4Q63jjpXk7A_3d_3d

Crystal said...

Chris, I can't believe 7 years have gone by since you had Colgin. That is one very loved boy. I'm sure he's watching out for your family in heaven!