Monday, March 30, 2009

Broken Toe??

*Caution-gross foot picture below*

The night of Feb. 27th, I was downstairs getting things ready for our guests (The Watson's) and I stubbed my pinky toe on the ottoman. OUCH!!! Talk about severe pain. It was pulsing and turned red instantly. I tried to beg for sympathy, but didn't receive much. No doctor visit, because Chad told me a dozen times, they can't do anything for a broken toe. Officially, one month later, my toe is finally feeling better and well enough to touch again.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

ewwww... Chad is right, they don't do anything for a broken toe, but ouch, this is one month later. It looks like you didn't lose the nail?

Tisha said...

That is NOT a gross foot picture. Look at how nicely polished your nails are! It does look like that hurt badly though. Ouch.