Friday, July 17, 2009

Harry Potter VI

On Wednesday night we saw the latest Harry Potter movie. I have been waiting so long for this new movie to come out and now after seeing it, I can't wait for the next one (or two) to come out as well. I could seriously watch Harry Potter movies all day.

The movie was good and followed the book well, I thought. Because I have read all the books, it's hard for me to remember what specifically happened in EACH book, so as I sat waiting for the next event to happen I had to refresh my memory and think what book I read that in.

It was a long movie, filled with all the important details. A few scary scenes, but also a lot of laughs too. It ended as did the book with tears in my eyes.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

We took Kaydree to the midnight showing since she is reading the books now. I thought it was good, but maybe because I just read the books less than a year ago...I thought they missed a lot...but the movie was long enough already. You're right the ending leaves you in tears!