Saturday, June 26, 2010

Michael Buble` in KC

Chad is a man who likes to make all my dreams come true. This would include making me happy. So usually when I mention something (beg, nag, or repeat myself) he gets the point that I'd really like to do the above mentioned thing. Well this time it was go to the Michael Buble` concert in Kansas City. Luckily some very gracious friends of ours let us stay at their condo and we were able to meet up with some other friends, Todd & Carrie and enjoy dinner and the concert together.

The concert was fabulous. He puts on a great show. His humor and personality shine through. And wow - what a hottie he is. It was a great weekend away and the girls enjoyed their time at Kelly & Pat's house for the weekend.


The condo we stayed at in KC.


Kitchen


Reading room


Michael Buble` on the big screen.

No comments: