Monday, August 30, 2010

My 35th Birthday

Turning 35 wasn't so bad. Chad organized a fun night out with friends for dinner and drinks. Amy had a delicious chocolate "ho-ho" cake made for me with a giraffe on it. Campbell and I enjoyed the day together and went to visit Colgin. Chad prepared a yummy crab leg dinner as my birthday meal. I was spoiled with gifts beyond my belief. All is all it was a great birthday and I look forward to celebrating being 35 all year long! Thanks everyone.


Chad and I at dinner.


My giraffe cake.


Michelle, Jill, Me, Amy, & Julie enjoying the birthday festivities.


My new purse!!


My new hammock!


Colgin's stone decorated for Fall.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You look great and I love Colgin's stone all decorated for fall. I guess it is that time to dig out my decorations!