Friday, March 11, 2011

Sick

Going on Day 3 of Cooper home from school. I think the worst is gone, but better be safe than sorry. She is in good spirits and very restless, but we'll make it through. This sickness started with Chad last weekend and quickly spread to Cooper, who has had it the worst, and now I think I am getting it. Let's hope we can get rid of it all before our family vacation.

On Wednesday Cooper woke up with bright red cheeks and a cold. She was in good spirits, but very tired. Dr. visit only revealed a negative for strep, so back home we went. That night she woke up in tears and was coughing. She said her throat was hurting very bad. Motrin, Vicks, and a lot of TLC from mom was all I could offer. It's just the worst to see your babies in pain. Thursday she watched movies in bed and slept a lot. I think that was the best thing she could do.

No comments: