Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Special Graduate

My best friend's daughter, Taylor, graduated from Eighth Grade today. When time itself passes so quickly for your own kids, it passes even quicker for your friend's kids. It seems like yesterday I was holding Taylor as a baby, or watching her toddle around in overalls chasing her dog. Over the years I have listened to her parents talk about her piano skills, her athletic ability, and even more impressive her academics. I was honored and proud to be asked to her eighth grade graduation ceremony of which she was chosen as the girl speech presenter. She is growing up into a fine young lady and all roads ahead lead to success. Congrats Taylor on your graduation!

Taylor's speech.

Campbell enjoying the festivities.

Campbell and Taylor.

Kayre, Taylor, and I.

No comments: