Sunday, September 21, 2008

On Time-Funny Face-Long Hair?

We were actually on time (even early) this morning for church. So I thought what better time to take a few pictures.


Campbell, Cooper, & Mommy



Campbell, Cooper, & Daddy

Chad recently discovered Facebook via a strong urging from his friends. So he wanted some pics to post on his profile page. He hates to have his picture taken. He can't fake a smile and always blinks at the wrong time. So as I tried this is what I got.


"I don't smile."


Cooper thought that was really funny and wanted to show daddy just how to be silly.


Silly girl~!


I asked Chad to take my picture, as I'm always the photographer. He proceeded to click away even when I wasn't ready for the shot. So this is the "cheeziest" smile I've got. Also, since February I've been trying to grow my hair out. I thought this will probably be the last time I ever get a chance to do some crazy idea like this again, so I better try my best. It has taken a LONG time to get to a point that it actually wants to do SOMETHING. My hair has never cooperated for me. The stylist can make it look GREAT, but then it's my turn and it's a flop. My hair is straight, more than that STICK straight with no volume or curl or support. The short hair was cute and easy for the past 3-4 years, but just like all women, I just wanted a change. Much help and advice is needed.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love seeing all the pics. I love the funny faces, although I think you and chad both take great pics.