Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sesame Street Live

In November 2005, Chad, his brother Jeremy, and I took Cooper to see Sesame Street Live. (Pictures below) Since we did that, I of course like to be fair, and wanted to do the same for Campbell.


Chad, Cooper, and Jeremy


Mommy & Cooper (with a cheese face).

So on October 28th, Chad and I took Campbell to see Sesame Street Live. It was a great show with lots of singing, dancing, lights, and of course all the characters. My favorite is, The Count. Campbell likes Elmo of course. It was a blast watching her face as she watched so intently to everything going on. It was all about what you want to be when you grow up. It was a great treat for Campbell and a fun morning out for Chad and I.


Chad and Campbell.


The cast singing about being a Meteorologist.


The cast singing about being a train conductor.


Mommy & Campbell.

No comments: