Friday, January 18, 2008

Times are a changin'

I think we'd all agree that forms of communication have changed. No longer are we excited for the postal service to bring us a hand written letter or impatiently waiting by the phone for that special someone to call. Those ways of the past require time, and today that's just one thing we all don't seem to have a lot of.
Today we are in need of instant gratification with a quick message and a few details. We have become email and text junkies. I agree it's easy and it does get the job done. But when it comes down to it, aren't we just spending the same amount of time as we would if we'd taken the time to really converse.
Anyhow, here it is. My attempt at keeping everyone updated in this busy thing called life. Or really just my need to keep talking even though there isn't time to do it normally. A real conversation about the happenings at the House of "C's". Hopefully it will be as enjoyable for all of you as it is for me to post.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Chris, I too have a blog, but lately have been so busy that I haven't updated for a few weeks. I'll send you an invite and you're welcome to see what's going on at my house. I really like blogging, it gives me a fun way to journal.