Monday, February 2, 2009

Crazy Campbell

Campbell is our wild child and today was no exception. She came back from grandma's house with a bit of a cold. So this morning while watching Elmo (her usual routine) she fell asleep in her chair. It was the cutest thing ever.




Later after I returned home from work. I found Campbell wearing these on her feet! Now it comes as no shock to me because this child changes her clothes ALL the time and she loves PJ's. I can't seem to keep her out of the dresser full of clothes. She changes her diaper, puts on panties, changes outfits, you name it! The babysitter and I had a good laugh at this latest fashion statement. Mittens for socks!



1 comment:

Kristen said...

That is so cute. Your Campbell sounds like our Karsyn. Keeps you laughing all the time!