Friday, February 6, 2009

A Post for Technology

Ok, not the greatest post, but one that must be done. Today I have overcome technology. This post shows it. I took these pictures using my cell phone and now I've actually mastered how to email them and now put them on the blog. Today I also put the songs on the Ipod and put songs on Cooper's MP3 player.

Just a few pictures of all of us enjoying K-State basketball.



Cooper & Campbell at the game.


Campbell sitting on Darby's lap during the Watson's visit.


Chad enjoying the game.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

WAy to go Chris! Good job. Maybe I will someday figure all of that out! ;-)

Crystal said...

I still have no idea how to do that. I'm still trying to figure out how to take a picture with my cell phone.

Chris said...

It wasn't easy! I have read so many instruction manuals I could probably write one of my own. Thanks for the encouraging words.