Monday, August 3, 2009

August

August! Really? Today is a sad day in our family, but when I woke up I saw the cutest thing ever. Chad & the girls curled up downstairs in the big chair. I had to take a photo.


Campbell just peeking through to see mommy.

Then tonight Chad cooked dinner and the girls wanted to help. Menu=shrimp pasta. Yum! They washed up and got their aprons on. Too cute!

Again, Campbell thinks she needs to pose sideways to say "cheese."

Today is the day Colgin was called up to Heaven. We miss him every day, but especially today.

Love you "little man."

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I just checked your blog and I can't even imagine what types of emotions you have on the anniversary of Colgins passing from this earth. But as you put it, he was taken to Heaven, back to a place he knew as home, also. Someday those beautiful girls will get to meet their big brother! I bet they know he is always watching over them!