Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Success

Success

The secret of success in life, is to be ready for opportunity when it comes.

"Success is to be measured
Not so much by the position that one has reached in life
As by the obstacles
Which he has overcome while trying to succeed."
Booker T. Washington


I am feeling success all around me lately. My personal success is that of finishing day 5 of working out at the gym with my trainer. Being blessed with high metabolism isn't a guarantee of living healthy. It was time to make some changes. Time to do something for myself. So each hour I complete, each day I finish, and each time I beg Chad to rub my sore muscles. LOL! Is just one step closer to finding the real me.

Believe me, Heath, my trainer, knows how uncoordinated, wimpy, and how disproportional I am, but still he encourages me to keep trying and keep working harder each session.

No comments: