Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pictures of my Blog Book

Some of you have asked to see pictures of the blog books, so here you go. It's hard to take a photo of a book. I like the books and the girls like the books a lot. It is a hard cover book with a picture on the front & on the back. I also added text to the back cover. On the spine of the book is also text. The print is clear, but it prints in whatever font style you chose on your blog. The date is in a blue color and the rest of the text is black. Most pictures are very clear, just a couple that are dark, which could have been my camera. I think the size of the picture is pretty good, considering everything that is in the book. The pages are numbered. The only thing is that the text that follows a picture doesn't always print by that picture, so it's hard to find those captions sometimes. Like I said before, I'm really glad I started the blog last year and really like this way of journaling life for my family.










2 comments:

Kristen said...

Those look really nice. They look longer than my book. Thanks for taking pictures!

Tisha said...

Yes, thank you for the pictures! It is nice to see how the book looks. It's very pretty.