Thursday, January 8, 2009

To do lists

Well, through much trial and tribulation I have managed to change the look of my blog. I had to delete the 3 posts I had put on there from 2009, because when I uploaded my blog to Blog2print.com it prints EXACTLY what you have on your blog. And because I'm so "OCD" about things, I want my blog memory books to be from each year. (Luckily I had started 2008 in Jan. so it worked perfectly). Also Blog2print.com only prints in the font that you use on your blog. So besides all that, I can check this important thing off my long to do list. I really want the girls to be able to read through my thoughts and our lives each year and know what was going on. I hope they treasure those books forever.

Now that I have that part done, I wanted to change up my blog a bit and make it look great. Of course like everyone else does. So I'm slowly working on that. Give me some ideas, thoughts, and feedback on things.

Many of you know I make lists. This year is no exception. This year more than any I want/need to get more of MY important things done. I strongly use the word MY because I am always doing everything for other people but never really doing the things I want to do and that make me happy.

Tonight I am happy. My blog books are done. My blog is updated & looking different. My Christmas tree and decorations are put away, finally. And as Chad and I sit here and watch Oprah, learning about money, our girls are upstairs hopefully sleeping soundly.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Sounds pretty peaceful...at the House of C's!