Sunday, April 5, 2009

Matilda Jane

A few weeks ago, Michelle and I went to a Matilda Jane clothing home show. Now my girls (especially Cooper) throw a fit anytime I want them to wear something "cute" but Michelle's girls are totally into the cute fashion trends. I made my purchase with family pictures this summer in mind, so you'll be seeing these cute outfits again later.

www.matildajaneclothing.com

There are lots of great things about the clothes.
1. Mix & Match very easily.
2. Loose fitting, so won't be outgrown too quickly.
3. Sizes are flexible, so pants can be pants for Campbell or capri's for Cooper.
4. Halter tanks can be also worn as skirts.
5. Tanks have adjustable straps, just redo the knot to make bigger/smaller.
6. Cute styles that are different from the norm.
7. High resale value on Ebay. Of course cute clothes aren't cheap.






Campbell wanted to wear her new clothes to the mall to take a picture with the Easter bunny.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

very cute. My girls just watched Matilda the movie last night! Hee hee.. No Cooper in Matilda Jane pictures?