Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Me!



It was time for a change. Time for a new me. I used to be that 5"10" tall, blonde hair, blue eyed girl; and then somewhere she got lost. I have been "growing out" my hair since Feb. 2008 hoping to have long hair again. That hope will just have to fade away because after 14 months, this is about as long as my hair will get. My hairstylist, Lori, said "you are done growing your hair out." So on to Plan B. Blonde Highlights & a more sassy style. Yesterday the new me was created. Now let's just hope this new me can take the ball and run with it. Funny thing is Cooper and some friends didn't even notice the change.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

sassy, sassy, sassy.... I say next time go even more dramatic!
Did Chad notice? It is fun to have changes, especially as a mother! Mothers' Day is coming up!

Tisha said...

The new you looks great. Are you really 5'10? Wow! You're tall ;-)