Tuesday, June 23, 2009

California Trip

I could post so many wonderful pictures from our trip to California, but there is only so much space, so I've selected a few to showcase. It was an important trip for two reasons. 1. We were invited to tour the Colgin Winery (something that very rarely occurs). 2. We needed to bottle our 3rd Lohman Family Estate wine, Campbell's wine, a Cabernet. Now to my surprise Chad had asked my dad & stepmom, Marie, to join us. So they met us in the airport and surprised me. It was a fun trip and San Francisco and Napa Valley are both so picturesque, that's it's hard to take a bad photo. We enjoyed our time and accomplished both goals. June 11-15, 2009


Myself, Chad, Marie, and dad (Mike) in front of the Colgin Winery. What a great tour!


Chad and I inside the Colgin Winery cellar. Notice Chad's big grin!! So happy to be there.


Chad and I at a tasting room. Of course lots of red wine to taste, too bad my palate likes white wine.


Chad and I bottling the 3rd Lohman Family Estate wine. A Cabernet, Campbell's wine, on shelves this Fall. My first time to bottle.


Chad and I on the streets on San Francisco.


Dad, Marie, and I on the cable car ride. What fun!


Chad and I in front of the Fisherman's Wharf sign. He loves this place too.


Ghirardelli Square for some yummy ice cream treats.


Chad and I with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. We were at the Pacific Ocean at the Cliff House. Ahh - beach at last.

No comments: