Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Finally...

I am finally caught up with all my posts. It seems summer life has us gone quite often, but I guess that makes up for the rest of the year we spend at home. The girls are enjoying their summer. Cooper has tennis on Monday and Wednesday. Campbell just goes with the flow and follows her big sister around when she can. We try to stay indoors during the day, especially during these 100+ degree days, as my fair skin-red headed girls can't handle that heat. We try to get to the pool once a week, even though I'm sure they'd like to go more often. Campbell is so brave and always wants to jump right in and doesn't want us to hold her up at all. Cooper and I have been doing new crafts, which she really enjoys. It's been fun to not do anything at all most days.

Even though I haven't been blogging much, doesn't mean I'm not reading your blogs too. I try to keep up with everyone and enjoy finding out how you all are spending your summer too.

Happy Reading all my posts on the happenings at the House of C's!

No comments: