Monday, June 22, 2009

Kansas Adventures #1

Each summer I think to myself, this summer will be it, the time that I get done everything I need to get done, the time I'll do lots of things with the girls, the time when we won't be so busy that we'll get to have fun and enjoy each day and really cherish the moments. Yet again, another summer has begun and again I haven't really followed through on a lot of those things. But I have successfully had a game night, movie night, and a few Crazy Kansas Adventures for the family.

Crazy Kansas Adventure #1 was a trip to the Topeka Zoo. It was really nice, lots of shade, animals within close proximity of each other, not too many hills, and a very enjoyable experience. A must see for visitors. June 6, 2009


Chad, Cooper, and Campbell ready to see the animals. The giraffes in the background.


Campbell and I watching the elephants. Campbell LOVES the elephants.


The girls watching the lions. Luckily there was glass in between them.


Campbell enjoying the view from daddy's shoulders.


There was also a petting zoo and Cooper was brave enough to feed the goats.

No comments: