Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Book 2 review - On To Book 3!



The Twilight Series books continue to keep me hooked. I've finished Book 2 and I'm onto Book 3. I won't say too much about Book 2, for those of you who haven't finished it yet. I still love Book 1 the best. Book 2 was good, although it took an interesting turn with the introduction of Jacob's character. I can say I felt shocked, devastated, angry, and then elated all in the same book. As much as the book tried to sway you one direction, it came around in the end and finished with a great ending.

So in response to my earlier predictions:
Obviously Bella was NOT dreaming.
Charlie still has no knowledge of what Edward really is.
Jacob & Billy's words of advice were for their own good too.
Rosalie did cause trouble for Bella.
And still what comes next.

Guess I'll have to keep reading to find out.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I am excited for you to read #3. I loved it. You are so lucky to have book #4 waiting. It was tough waiting an entire year for it to come out!