Monday, August 25, 2008

Daddy is taking care of business!

TCOB = Taking Care of Business!

While mommy is away daddy will...

1. Potty train Campbell
2. Take the "bubby" aka pacifier away from Campbell.

Two weekends ago, I went up to Iowa to help my dad & Marie do some household stuff. Chad stayed home with the girls and felt very ambitious. He stated he would do 2 things, the afore mentioned items. Wasn't he excited when he started accomplishing them even before I left. Campbell went #2 on the potty the night before I left. She was so excited. Since then she's done it 2 more times. He also was able to get her to go without her "bubby" during the day and roadtrips, and only having it during naptime or bedtime. Way to go daddy!


Bye bye potty


Way to go Campbell!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Way to go Campbell and DADDY! My brother and Benjy like to do it all when my sister in law and I are gone...like have the entire house clean, laundry done and a hot meal waiting..I often wonder if there are hidden messages in all of those good deeds? Nah...they just love to help out!?