Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Catching Up

I must apologize for not posting sooner. No other excuse; just busy. So that being said I need to give a shout out to my other bloggers of whose blogs I read daily and they are much better at posting than I have been. ;o)

Way to go! - Jura, Emma, Kris, London, Jen, Crystal, Heidi, & Stacy. Thanks for keeping me updated on what's going on in your lives. All your blogs are fun to read and keep me inspired, even if I don't comment.

We are about 98% done getting the house fixed up from the damage caused by the tornado. We have one window left to be replaced (which is supposed to happen on Monday) and some repair in the garage ceiling to work on. It's starting to feel normal again.

Cooper begins Kindergarten in just 7 days! I can't believe it.

We are almost done revitalizing Nespor's. The new computer system is working wonderfully and we were able to do inventory in just 8 hrs, compared to 15 or more. We had a super busy July and now with students returning, we are gearing up for another football season and fall semester.

My sister is due in just 16 days with a bouncing baby boy. Ryland Tate will be his name and we are all very excited to meet him. I spent this past weekend helping her get the house cleaned up, organized and ready.

Cooper and I ventured to Kansas City a few weekends ago and shopped till we dropped. She is set on school clothes and is just so anxious to wear them all.

Campbell has found a love for the swimming pool. She is so funny, her personality is really starting to shine through. She brings a smile to our face each day.

As if that wasn't enough, I must throw out there, that in just 24 days I'll turn another year older. Ugh!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Sounds like a busy summer that is coming to an end. I do love Fall though! I would love to see pictures of your house all done!

Anonymous said...

Great to get an update on our Kansas cousins! Ellie said for Cooper to have in kindergarten!

Anonymous said...

I meant to say have fun in kindergarten!