Monday, August 25, 2008

Wrapping Up Summer Part 2


Campbell suddenly loves the water. The pool must have been too cold earlier in the summer. Because now we can't seem to get her out of the water. She even goes under it, sometimes! ;o)


Beth, Jeremy, Jane and us all went to the country club for dinner and swimming afterwards. Beth was brave enough to get into the water and play with the girls. Her love for swimming must come from all those years as a lifeguard. Cooper is still afraid of the water, but she tries when she wants to. Campbell was ready to jump in next.


Cooper at school, the first day. Mrs. F. is her teacher and she is great. Parents were asked to attend for the first 2 hours and check things out. We got to observe calendar time/music/pe and storytime. It was fun to see the kids having a great first day.


Cooper in PE class, the first day. She loves her PE teacher.

1 comment:

Nicole Coleman said...

She has Mrs. Fulton! Lucky girl. Ok she's in good hands then. Won't worry about her surviving kindergarten now. :)

My mom worked as a hygenist for Dr. Fulton before I was born, while prego with me and after until my sis was little so 1991ish.

They're still friends. Their kids went to my first few birthdays. I thought she had stopped teaching. But I guess that's not the case huh.