Thursday, August 7, 2008

Joining the Ranks



Well I must admit I have joined the ranks of all the other Twilight Series fans. I am currently reading Twilight, and already I'm hooked. I haven't even finished yet, but I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next and I can't seem to put the book down. Now for those of you who know me, I'm a very thorough reader, which tends to make me a slow reader, because I take everything in. To add to my excitement, I watched the preview of the movie trailer which is scheduled to release in December and the actor playing "Edward" is an actor who played a role in the Harry Potter films, so now I can put a face with a name.

So a big Thank You goes out to Crystal and Kris for writing about the Twilight series books on your blog. I've haven't gone back and reread what you posted, but all the talk intrigued me and I had to find out what I was missing.

For not being a "reader" the books are easy to read and definitely keep me interested.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I was so excited to see that you just started reading Twilight! I miss that excitement of not know what is going to happen next in those books. I think you will be happy with your time spent reading!

Kristen said...

How's Twilight going? Any updates on your thoughts?