Friday, December 19, 2008

On the Fifth Day of Christmas...

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me;
Five years of teaching,
Four Dodge Durangos,
Three beautiful, smart, and amazing kids,
A Second chance at love,
And a proposal at the Bellagio for everyone to see.


Teaching is more than a 8-5 job, as most of us know. You always have something to do, something to buy, and some papers to grade/report cards to finish/or parents to consult with. Thankfully Chad saw me through 4 of my 5 years of teaching. I can't even begin to count the times he helped me grade papers, do computer work, laminate posters, rearrange my classroom, or sort files. He really helped out a lot. And now that that chapter in my life is closed, I hope he is as supportive of my next career move...what ever it may be.

No comments: