Saturday, December 20, 2008

On the Seventh Day of Christmas...

On the seventh (2007) day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
A little blue box from Tiffany's,
PF Chang's catered in for me to eat,
Five years of teaching,
Four Dodge Durangos,
Three beautiful, smart, and amazing kids,
A second chance at love,
And a proposal at the Bellagio for everyone to see.

Yes finally (after much begging & demanding) Chad gave m a little blue box for my 32nd bday in 2007. It is a beautiful silver heart pendant necklace and it was a complete surprise. He took me out to dinner and to my surprise all our friends were there as well. We had a nice dinner, drank a bottle of Colgin wine, and when I opened my eyes I found a little blue box from Tiffany’s on my plate. He did good! But I do think I deserved it just a little bit!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love your creative posts...I wish I would have read it in time to give me a Christmas letter idea...oh well...maybe next year! ;-)