Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Vegas Trip - Nov. 20th

I'm behind in a few posts, so while Campbell was resting I thought I'd get these done.

On November 20, Chad, Cooper, Trice, and I all went to Las Vegas. It was a family trip, as we were going to visit Jura & Darrin and meet the new baby, Jaryn; but also we told Cooper the next time we went to Vegas we would take her.

The flight was good, the weather was perfect, and our vacation went great. I showed Cooper where I used to live, the school I taught at, we visited Crystal who I taught with, and we showed Cooper "The Las Vegas Strip." I'm not sure she was greatly impressed at this age.

We toured the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay, Cooper and I toured the Secret Garden of white tigers and dolphins while Chad and Trice ate sushi, we saw the lions at MGM and bought some light blue and electric green M&M's at M&M World. We also went to the Bellagio to show Cooper where Chad asked me to marry him and to watch the water show. I was also able to see the new movie "Twilight" with Jura and Darrin. We ate at Ruth Chris Steakhouse and visited baby Jaryn. She is so cute! We enjoyed our down time and even took in some gambling. Lucky me, I won!


Cooper touching the Sting Ray at the Shark Reef.


Cooper and Daddy at the Rio Mardi Gras show.


Cooper and Mommy at Bellagio flower atrium.


Mommy and Trice showing off Mommy's winnings!


Trice and Daddy enjoying margaritas from the Coyote Ugly boot.


Darrin, Jaryn, Jura, Cooper, Chris, & Chad


We all enjoyed our time there and look forward to the next trip back.

No comments: