Wednesday, December 24, 2008

On the Tenth Day of Christmas...

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me;
Check marks on my "important things to do in life" list,
A lucky number we see all the time,

Eight years of wedded bliss & self employment,
A little blue box from Tiffany's,
PF Chang's catered in for me to eat,
Five years of teaching,
Four Dodge Durangos,
Three beautiful, smart, and amazing kids,
A second chance at love,
And a proposal at the Bellagio for everyone to see.

We each have our lists, I have A LOT of them. The most important list is the "important things to do in life" list. So thanks to Chad I've (we've) been able to check off some of those great things.

1. Get Married
2. Travel (Vegas, California, New Mexico, Colorado, Michigan, Illinois)
3.
Earn a Master's Degree
4. Have Children
5. Buy a House
6. Attend sporting events (St. Louis Cardinals baseball, KSU football & basketball)
7. Own a winery
8. Be a stay at home MOM
9. See Garth Brooks live in Concert AGAIN! (because 3 times wasn't enough)
10. Enjoy life!

No comments: