Wednesday, December 17, 2008

On the Fourth Day of Christmas...

Yes, yes, I know there are a lot of posts today. So that being said, scroll down and read them all!

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Four Dodge Durangos;
three beautiful, smart, and amazing kids;
a second chance at love;
and a proposal at the Bellagio for everyone to see.

So I never knew it, but I guess I'm a Dodge gal. When I met Chad I had a Isuzu Rodeo and he had a Dodge Ram. After buying the store and the lease was up on the Rodeo we got a Dodge Durango. The first of many. So after probably losing count, I believe I've had 4 Dodge Durangos. We love our Dodge Dealer and the salesman always takes great care of us and the service is wonderful. My newest Durango I got at the end of September and it's a dark metallic blue. All the other ones have been silver. This time we purchased and got all the bells and whistles. I must say my two favorite features right now are the heated seats and the automatic start. Thanks hon for always making sure I'm safe while cruising the girls around.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That is so sweet. You are very creative in your writing. I love Dodge Durangos, just haven't owned one, yet! I totally forgot about your rodeo. I remember when you got that! How far are you from Salina?

Kristen said...

oops, I just went and read the 3rd comment and realized you already answered that! LOL... well we will get together sometime in the next 6 months...."little Napoleon Dynaminte tribute..." to your, "I love Technology...comment!?" I love technology, too!;-)