Tuesday, December 30, 2008

When was the last time you...

Went Roller Skating??

For my niece, Bailey's, seventh birthday the party was at the roller skating rink. Neither Bailey nor Cooper have been roller skating before, so it was a test of patience and good attitudes. I know I haven't been roller skating since junior high school. We all did very well, had a lot of fun, and had some good laughs, especially when Pat (Bailey's dad) fell down while taking pictures during cake time. Thanks Kelly & Pat for a fun day. Happy Birthday Bailey.


Campbell really wanted to go out there with everyone.


Cooper and Bailey.


Cooper and mommy skating.


Cooper and daddy skating.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I keep begging Benjy to take the girls skating...but no go.... maybe now after I show him this...he will take the plunge!